🍪 Protein Vegan Cookies: just me trying new recipes at home
Finally my 1st video ;)
A super easy&delicious dessert: cookies!
Disclaimer: I am not cooking shirtless in the video, not this time ;)
These cookies are vegan and full-of-proteins!
I changed to a vegan diet a few months ago, and I had some difficulties in maintaining macros intake – now, these cookies will surely help me 💪😃
- 2 tbsp (30g) peanut butter
- 3 tbsp (40g) flour (almond/wheat/oat/linseed)
- 2 tsp (3g) cocoa
- 1 tbsp (10g) sugar demerara/turbinado
- (optional) some sunflower seeds
- mix peanut, cocoa, and sugar
- add flour, and some water to help mixing
- microwave for 30s–60s
- eat it :D
- 10g–15g of Proteins, depending on the type of flour
- It has all essential amino acids
- You can control the carbs and fats by reducing sugar and changing the flour
For the skinny ones (just like me) trying to gain muscle, it is a good option to add to our diets 😋
A recipe that is good for us, and our planet, too ;)
See you in our next adventure!
And you: how do you improve your life?